Black Friday is the best time of the year to get all your cycling kits in place. Whether it’s the short or long sleeve jersey, bib shorts, base layer or socks, you’d be sure to find some very very good deals.
Often times, you can find apparels discounted up to 40 to 50% off their regular retail price.
Here are some of the best cycling clothing deals available today.
- Competitive Cyclist – 25% to 70% store-wide, including top brands like Castelli, Sportful, Craft, Assos and Giordana.
- Jenson USA – 25% to 50% for men and women jerseys, jackets and base layers.
- Cadence Collection – Started in 2003 by Dustin Klein, a designer, artist and ex-messenger out of San Francisco. 30% off, use code VIPLIST.
- Café Du Cycliste – Based in Nice, Café Du Cycliste manufacturers high quality cycling apparel with a slight twist of classic French style. 20% – 30% off depending on product range. No codes needed.
- Capo Cycling – Designed and developed in California. Manufactured in Northern Italy. 35% off, use code BFCM35.
- Casp CC – 25% off site-wide. Use code BLACKFRIDAY.
- Eliel Cycling – California based. Check out their special collections. Get 30% of all orders, use code BESTOFTHEBEST30.
- FYXO – Started out of Melbourne since 2003, FYXO is the go-to place for urban cycling apparels. 30% off site-wide.
- Isadore Apparel – Started by the twin Velits brothers, Peter and Martin who both rode professionally in the World Tour for BMC Racing and Quickstep, before retiring in 2016 and 2017 respectively. Sale starts on Friday and will last only 24 hours.
- KOM Raid – A UK based boutique cycling apparel designer. 20% off selected styles.
- La Passione – One of the best value for money cycling apparels around. 25% off site-wide. Use code : EARLYBLACK
- MAAP – A premium cycling apparel maker based in Melbourne. 30% to 50% off. No codes needed.
- Ornot – A California based cycling apparel maker who’s designs are based on being minimalistic. Up to 50% off everything.
- Panache – Founded by a former pro, Don Powell in Boulder, Colorado in 2010. 30 to 50% off selected items.
- Pedal Mafia – Based in Perth, Australia, Pedal Mafia sells their own-branded cycling clothing together with other accessories such as sunglasses, shoes, helmets and tools. 10% off when you sign up.
- Proviz Sports – Maker of the highly popular reflective cycling jackets, The Reflect 360. Get 20% off all items.
- Pushys – One of the biggest cycling online retailers in Australia. 15% off site-wide. Use code : BLACK15
- Rapha – Up to 35% across all product range.
- Swiss Iconic – Get 20% off everything including the Assos T.Equipe, T.Cento and T.Campionssimo cycling bibs. Use code : BLACKFRIDAY
- Ten Speed Hero – Based in Chicago, Illinois, TSH designs great looking cycling apparels. 25% off, use code : BLACKFRIDAY.