Missed out on Black Friday?
There’s still Cyber Monday coming up and the majority of the deals usually run until Cyber Monday.
If you’ve been quietly looking at that bike computer for months, contemplating to upgrade your current bike components, wheelsets or even buying your next set of cycling kits – this is your chance.
More Reading :
Everything from complete bikes to components, accessories, electronics, clothing and even tools are heavily discounted. Need some ideas for your road bike upgrades?
If you’re looking for ideas and recommendations, check some of the most popular items among cyclists below.
Cyber Monday Cycling Deals in the U.S.
If you’re based in the United States, take a look at these online retailers.
2. Competitive Cyclist
Competitive Cyclist is one of the largest online bike retailers in the United States. They have a big retail store in West Valley City, Utah and carries all of the top brands in cycling.
As with the previous years, this year’s Black Friday sales is going to be massive, such as these:
- Clothing – 25% off leading brands such as Assos, Castelli, Giordana, Gore Wear, Pearl Izumi, POC, Sportful, Yeti
- Oakley – 40% off
- POC – 30% off
- Smith Optics – 40% off
- Giro Factor Techlace – 50% off
- Giro Empire ACC – 50% off
- Road tires – 30% off
- Wheelsets – 30% off
- Handlebar tapes – 20% off
Find Out More : Competitive Cyclist Black Friday Deals
3. Jenson USA
While not as big as Competitive Cyclist, Jenson USA still carries a respected range of cycling products for road, mountain, commuter and kids bikes.
Best of all, they offer free shipping for orders above $50!
- Giro helmets – 25% off at Jenson USA
- Kask helmets – 25% off at Jenson USA
- Cycling Shoes – Up to 65% off
Find Out More : Jenson USA Black Friday Deals
Thousands of products on sale on every category imaginable. Up to 80% off on selected items.
Find Out More : Ebay Black Friday Deals
REI is the largest outdoor gears and clothing online retailer in the United States. While they’re not cycling specific, they still carry a huge range of cycling products.
Find Out More : REI Black Friday Deals
6. Pro Bike Kit
Pro Bike Kit was famous for heavily discounting power meters and wheelsets last year. They’re expected to continue the trend this year, or perhaps, they’ve even more surprises in store for us.
Find Out More : Pro Bike Kit Black Friday Deals
Cyber Monday Bike Deals
If you’re looking for a new bike, take a look at these bike brands.
- Cervelo R-Series Ultegra Di2 – 10% off at Competitive Cyclist
- Cervelo C5 Frameset – 50% off at Competitive Cyclist
- Cervelo S3 Disc Frameset – 30% off at Competitive Cyclist
- Factor ONE Frameset – 45% off at Competitive Cyclist
- Stigmata Carbon CC Gravel Bike – 10% off at Competitive Cyclist
- Cannondale Topstone Gravel Bike – 14% off at REI
- Look 765 Gravel Bike – 29% off at Jenson USA
- Evil Bikes The Insurgent – 30% off at Competitive Cyclist
- Niner SIR 9 – 29% off at Jenson USA
- Juliana Rubion – 20% off at Evo
- Cannondale Synapse NEO E-Bike – 24% off at REI
- Pinarello Dyodo Gravel E-Bike – 30% off at Competitive Cyclist
- Orbea Orca – 20% off at Jenson USA
Cyber Monday Cycling Deals in the U.K.
If you’re based in the United Kingdom or Europe, these deals are for you.
If you’re from the UK, Wiggle is probably your best bet. Wiggle’s sales started on 1st November. There will new weekly deals announced every Friday throughout November.
Find Out More : Wiggle’s Black Friday Deals
2. Chain Reaction Cycles
Similar to Wiggle, since they’re now part of the same group. Both of the share the same inventory, but deals could be slightly different, especially if you’re a loyal customer. From 1st November onwards, there will be new deals announced on each Thursday leading up to the big day itself.
Find Out More : Chain Reaction Cycles Black Friday Deals
3. Ribble Cycles
Last year, Ribble Cycles had the best deals when it comes to Shimano groupsets. You’re also almost guaranteed to find some very good deals, especially on their own branded bike, Ribble.
Find Out More : Ribble Cycles Black Friday Deals
Cyber Monday Cycling Clothing Deals
Here are some of the best cycling clothing deals available today.
- Arcteryx – 25% off site-wide. Discount code : INTONATURE.
- Assos – Up to 50% selected styles.
- Casp CC – 30% off site-wide. Discount code : BF2020.
- Chapeau – Up to 50% off selected kits.
- Cycology Clothing – Up to 40% off site-wide.
- Eliel Cycling – 30% off jerseys.
- Endless – 35% off site-wide. Discount code : PRIVATE.
- Hunter Bros Cycling – 20% off site-wide. Discount code : HBCSUMMER20
- Isadore Apparel – 2o% to 30% off selected items.
- LaPassione – 25% off site-wide. Discount code : BLACKFRIDAY25
- Le Col – 30% off. Discount code : EXTRA30.
- Panache – 25% to 75% off all kits.
- Panache – 30% off site wide. Discount code : PRIA30
- PedalEd – Up to 40% off site-wide.
- Search and State – 20% off site-wide, Discount Code : Holiday2020.
- Snek Cycling – 20% off site-wide, Discount code : RIDE20.
- Ten Speed Hero – 30% off. Discount code : HOLIDAY30.
- The Pedla – Up to 30% off selected kits.
- Velocio – $40 gift card when you purchased above $200.
3 Tips for Hunting Black Friday Cycling Deals
With Black Friday, you’ll often find yourself bombarded with deals in your social media and mailbox.
The biggest mistake most people (myself included) make is getting too excited, too early and spend their entire shopping budget before the actual day.
Some retailers will start their sales 1 to 2 weeks before the actual day to get a head start. It’s less competitive for them to get sales during this period.
Here’s the thing : The best deals are usually available when it’s closer to Black Friday.
Here’s 3 useful tips to hunt for Black Friday deals:
- Follow them on social media. This is the main channel the retailers use to reach their customers these days. You’d want to follow them on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Sign up to their newsletter. Start doing so from early November onwards so that you’ll be among the first to be informed when the sales start. Sometimes, newsletter subscribers will receive an extra 5 to 10% discounts.
- Bookmark this page. As soon as any sales go live, we’ll publish them here.
When it comes to Black Friday bike deals, here are some things to keep in mind.
- Returns policy. Some retailers offer only 30 days for returns as compared to the standard 60 or 365 days. If you’re buying someone a cycling gift for Christmas, you could be ineligible for returns if the gift is opened on/after Christmas.
- Shipping time. As this is a big weekend for retailers, expect the shipping times to be slightly longer. In some cases, it could be as long as 10 to 14 days before they arrive. Remember to check your tracking codes for constant updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When are deals announced?
From my experience, some are available as early as 1st November.
As we get closer, expect more deals to come online. The sale will last through the weekend and continue on Cyber Monday, 30th November.
This page will be updated daily. So, bookmark it now and come back later.
2. Are the deals worth it?
The answer is yes for most items.
Having said that, I’d advise you to do some homework and get to know the price for an item you’d want to buy. When it comes to Black Friday, you’ll usually either get them discounted, or bundled with more accessories for the same price.
In a nut shell, you’d get more value for what you’d pay for.
3. How long do the deals last?
The deals will be available for at least 4 days, starting from Good Friday through to Cyber Monday.
However, some retailers usually start earlier to capture the early birds. Note that it’s uncommon for the deals to be available after Cyber Monday especially for cycling.